My Social Game Plan is Your Ticket to More Targeted Traffic, Subscribers, and Customers
There’s no secret social media has taken the world by storm over the past few years and this trend has sent businesses, bloggers, and digital marketers scrambling to gain control over a marketing revolution.
A Little Bit About Me…
At the end of the day, I’m just a 23-year-old guy from Louisville who lives, eats, and breathes digital marketing.
I’ve been absorbing every bit of information related to digital marketing I could find since high school. I’ve started dead-end blogs, taken “get paid to” surveys, started and abandoned Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, came up completely empty after investing in affiliate products, and much more. If it involves making money online (legally, I must add!), I’ve probably tried it.
I’ve hit a lot of walls and failed over and over in the past.
That’s precisely why I’m here today — failure is the only way I’ve learned anything about digital marketing.
Why My Social Game Plan?
My Social Game Plan is the culmination of all my positive experiences, my achievements, my failures, and my research in the online marketing world.
I’ve been doing this long enough to understand what doesn’t work and persistent enough to find out what does work.
And I want to share that with YOU as my way of paying it forward, because I know I wouldn’t be here without help from people like Danny Iny, Darren Rowse, Derek Halpern, Lewis Howes, and countless other digital marketers and bloggers I’ve learned from over the years.
Here’s What My Social Game Plan Is All About
- How to use digital marketing, specifically social media marketing, to build stronger relationships with your customers and ultimately increase your business’ bottom line.
- How to use social media to increase your blog traffic, get more subscribers, and build a solid community of loyal blog readers.
- What steps you need to take to take to get your blog on the right path or make the proverbial jump to being a “blog superstar.”
- How to build your online personal brand that stands out by using social media marketing and blogging.
- How to become a better digital marketer, so you can land jobs with better pay and better benefits in an exciting field!
Sign Up for Free Updates
If you fall into the above categories and are ready to learn about proven, practical ways social media can help your business or blog, subscribe to My Social Game Plan below and we’ll get started right away.
I’ll send you a FREE behind-the-scenes guide that tells you exactly:
- Which digital marketing tools I use to manage my social media presence and specifically how I use those tools.
- How I automate my tweets, giving me more free time to engage with followers.
- My philosophy with relation to publishing new blog content and why I focus on quality over quantity.
- How and where I share my newly published blog posts to maximize traffic.
- What social media and digital marketing blogs I learn from (and you should learn from too).
Grab the FREE Guide Here If You Want to Build Your Social Media Presence…
You’ll Also Receive…
- An invite to the Social Game Plan private Facebook group (#SMPro), open only to digital marketing professionals and our subscribers.
- Typically one email per week that highlights major social media news or a recent helpful blog post related to digital marketing.
- First access to any future social media resources (eBooks, training programs, webinars case studies, etc.) offered by My Social Game Plan.
- Full access to ask any social media-related question you’re struggling with via email. A response will usually be given within 24 hours. If we can’t help you, we can likely put you in touch with someone who can.
My Social Game Plan Has Been Featured or Quoted on…
Let’s Take a Walk Together!
If you’re already successfully building a blog or business that makes use of social media, I hope the content here can help you continue on that path of success and reach your goals.
If you don’t have a clue where to start, but you know online marketing is crucial to your success, then let’s take a walk together.
- I remember what it feels like to log in to Facebook and Twitter for the first time and not have the slightest clue what’s going on.
- I promise I won’t laugh or sigh at anyone’s ignorance, because I know exactly how it feels to try, try, and try again, yet still come up short.
- I know exactly how it feels to aspire to be on the level of the experts…the Darren Rowses, Brian Clarks, Mari Smiths, and Chris Brogans.
- Most importantly, I know how it feels to finally get the formula right. It’s an amazing feeling to see your blog on a “best of” list alongside the likes of Michael Stelzner, Scott Monty, and Pam Moore. It’s incredible to wake up and see hundreds of new email subscribers. Waking up to “thank you” emails and tweets from satisfied readers who you helped is unmatchable.
I’m here to help you march down that path of success while avoiding the pitfalls I landed in throughout my journey.
A Final Note of Transparency and Honesty
I’m not a social media “ninja” or “guru.” I struggle to even classify myself as an expert on the overall topic of digital marketing.
I freely admit there are people in this industry who know far more than I do and probably far more than I’ll ever know. I don’t have all the answers, but I do have some of them and I’ll work my fingers to the bone to connect you with people who have answers I don’t have.
Thank you for visiting and reading. I sincerely hope you stick around!