In this episode of the Social Media Weekly News, I cover:
- How Facebook native videos are crushing YouTube videos
- Facebook’s new Snapchat-clone Messenger Day
- A recent report about what platforms marketers are most interested in advertising on
All in under two minutes, cause I know you busy people have a lot to do. Watch below!
Click here if the video doesn’t load.
FACEBOOK NATIVE VIDEO CRUSHES YOUTUBE
• Facebook Is Dominating Social Video (Report): http://bit.ly/2m8czgw
FACEBOOK BARKING UP SNAPCHAT’S TREE
• Facebook Messenger Day Launches as a Snapchat Stories Clone: http://tcrn.ch/2n4Kki9
• The Argument For and Against Facebook Messenger Day: http://tcrn.ch/2myDQnZ
MARKETERS KEEN ON INSTAGRAM ADS
• Digital Marketers Show Most Interest in Advertising on Instagram (Survey): http://bit.ly/2n4CrcE
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Want to make sure you catch new episodes of the weekly news and stay up-to-date about happenings in social media?
Be sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube!