The moment you’ve been waiting for all week…
A fresh episode of the Social Media Weekly News is live.
This week I’m covering:
- A top-notch research report outlining what consumers expect from digital platforms in 2017
- The release of Facebook Stories
- Cool new Facebook features that help non-profits and others involved with fundraising campaigns
Watch here if the video above doesn’t load.
STUDY: WHAT CONSUMERS EXPECT FROM DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND BRANDS IN 2017
- How Do Consumers Really Feel About 2017’s Digital Trends? [Infographic] — http://bit.ly/2nE7c6f
FACEBOOK STORIES ROLL OUT, IN COMPETITION WITH SNAPCHAT
- Facebook Stories: Everything You Need to Know About Facebook’s Latest Feature — http://bit.ly/2nSZ5oG
FACEBOOK ANNOUNCES NEW FUNDRAISING AND DONATE FEATURES FOR NON-PROFITS
- More Ways to Support Causes on Facebook — http://
- Facebook’s New Personal “Fund Me” Feature — http://for.tn/2oHsHCD